1. Vatikanmuseer, Vatacombs og St. Peters Basilika
Fra kr 748
Fra kr 748
Fra kr 564
Fra kr 549
Fra kr 998
Fra kr 1139
Fra kr 298
Fra kr 1507
Fra kr 1789
Fra kr 911
Fra kr 640
This guided tour takes you 10m below St. Peter's Basilica, the home church of the pope, and into the heart of the sacred necropolis.
This ancient Roman burial site holds graves dating back to the first century! As you peer around its corners, you'll learn all about early Christianity and get to see the final resting place of 'the rock' Saint Peter himself.
When you return to the land of the living, you can enjoy the rest of the basilica at your own pace. St. Peter's Basilica is filled with priceless artistic masterpieces and jaw-dropping Baroque architectural adornments.
And, the dome, designed by Michelangelo, fills the church with light and a suitably reverent atmosphere.
You could easily spend a whole day basking in the glory of this monument!
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket is sent directly to your email. Smartphone tickets are accepted.
Where does the tour begin?
The meeting point is located – as you face the Basilica – on the right-hand side of St Peter's Square, in the middle of the colonnade, precisely in front of the Police hurdle.
Please be there 20 minutes before the tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends at St. Peter's Basilica.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts 2.5 hours.
- Tour as per description
- Timed entrance to St Peter's Basilica
- Skip-the-line entrance to the Vatican Necropolis
- English guided tour of St Peter's Basilica with an official Vatican guide
- English guided tour of the Necropolis with an official Vatican guide
- Headsets so you always can hear your guide
- Access to the Cupola
Is there a dress code?
Yes, entrance into religious sites requires a strict dress code. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. Tiqets and Ticmate cannot be held responsible for refused entry due to improper dress.
What ticket types are available?
Visitors must be aged 15 or older.
- The necropolis isn't recommended for people who suffer from claustrophobia.
- This tour is not recommended for visitors with reduced mobility.
- Large bags, photographic equipment not allowed.